Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Getting the hang of it

A new school year always brings new routines. We've been at it for over a week now and I think we're starting to get the hang of it. The kids were home sick for two days so it is still kind of hard to tell. We haven't been having any issues so far and haven't missed the bus (knock on wood).

I finally got a "day" to myself too to see what it's going to be like. Guess what. I kinda like it. ;) I was able to get some extra cleaning done at my own speed and without any interruptions. How lovely! I've been out grocery shopping with out any extra little people and it's nice too.

Do you still have little ones under feet all day? Do you enjoy the freedom of spending the day by yourself? Are you getting things accomplished?

No comments:

Post a Comment