Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tick, tick, tick, tick....

Seriously, I don't know where the day goes! Well, okay, maybe I do. I just find it so odd that my day disappears every day. With our new schedule here, everyone is up at the crack of dawn. Hubby and DD are out the door by 7AM. DS and I have our breakfasts and  I catch up on the online world (since it never seems to sleep), then we get on with our day. I do my regular cleaning each day, I'm working on a few projects (especially the all-consuming Retreat Publications), and then next thing I know it's supper time and the other two are home. I think I'm making progress and crossing things off my to-do-list but I still have this sense of running in circles.

Where is the running in circles feeling coming from? I'm not totally sure. Could be the bigger projects I have looming and don't seem to end. Maybe it's that I'm trapped here (my truck died and I still don't have new wheels). Maybe my "normal" sense of who I am has been disrupted because some of my duties have changed. Maybe it's because I have too many ideas for the new place and don't have a plan for them yet. Maybe....

Just throwing it out there into the electronic universe. Do you get days, weeks, months like this? No feeling of direction? How do you get out of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment