Friday, February 15, 2013

9 weeks

That's it! Just 9 weeks till we'll be packing up the last few things and moving to our new home. Unbelieveable! I'm glad it isn't htis weekend because once again it's snowing a lot! Sure doesn't feel like Spring is going ot be here any time soon. 9 weeks is feeling like a really long time away....

But, I'm making more progress. :) I spent some time in the basement last week and packed up some more stuff. I sorted a bunch and tossed a lot too. I still haven't gotten the kids stuff posted for selling so I'm leaning towards just donating it now. I don't think I really want the hassle of trying to sell it. We'll have to wait and see how the weekend goes....

I'm starting to feel like I've got too much going on. I'm tired and can't find the balance I need. Going to have to figure out what I can give up or shorten so I have the time I need to do the things I should be doing. It doesn't help with all these days off from school my daughter has been having due to illness and weather. Seems like she never has a full week of school.

Oi! Onto the weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment