Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today's the day. I turn 35 today. Can't believe it. How did I get here? 35 isn't really old, but I still don't feel like I know enough to be that age. Shouldn't I be smarter by now? More experienced? Know where I'm headed? Be a domestic diva? 

I've been realizing that age doesn't mean anything. Just because someone is a certain age or older than me, doesn't mean they are "smarter" or have it all together. I have realized that, no matter what age or experience someone has, it's what you learn on your journey that makes you "smart". You don't need to experience everything to learn that some things aren't good or other things are a bad choice. Take in what's around you and what experiences others have had and learn from their choices and consequences.

Not sure what all my birthday or this next year will hold, but I'm hoping for a good one. Hope it's a good one for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment