Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer - Week 4

Getting this note out to you a little late as I was away with hubby this weekend. I've spent the last couple days trying to catch up on housework and unpacking.

My daughter finally passed her swimming level 4 last week. We are all so happy. We've signed her up for the last level (5) but there isn't any this week or next. Hopefully she'll be able to pass that one too. If not, she'll go up to the next set of lessons next Summer. It really is good to have her learn about swimming. She was never to comfortable with water when she was younger. I've noticed big changes in her with being able to take these lessons.

Kids had a great time while we were away. Daughter was at her friend's house for two nights and celebrated a little girl's birthday. My BIL brought his two boys here and watched my son at home. I am so glad that my little boy got along so well without me. I wasn't sure how he would react. This was the first time I had been away from him overnight. And I have a wonderful BIL who had my home all tidied up for me when I got back. :)

And hubby and I had a great time. We drove about 3 hours away on the bike and enjoyed listening to some bands. This was our first time away together without our tiny humans. And it was my first time for a big trip on the bike, as well as my second time sleeping in a tent. I returned home a little sore and sunburned but very happy. It was definitely a successful weekend and we're hoping to be able to so something like this again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment