Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer - Week 3

Another week has flown by already. Sheesh! I can't believe July is almost over. This means Summer is half over too. I just might make it. lol

My daughter is in swimming again. The only thing I like about it being at 9AM is that I've got the rest of the day open. It does make sure we get up and moving each morning too so I guess it's not all bad. She'll finish up Level 4 again next week and hopefully pass it this time. That will leave the rest of the Summer to finish Level 5 and that will be all of the Preschool classes. Son will be able to start them next Summer and Daughter will move up to the next section of swimming lessons if she wants to go.

Nothing else too exciting here. I just haven't felt motivated to do much. Not sure why. Maybe it was so much heat that my energy and motivation got zapped. But I've got no excuses for this upcoming week. Need to get the place tidied up as my BIL will be staying here over the weekend.

Theme days haven't been happening either. :( I was hoping to do them but it just hasn't worked out yet. I haven't felt like doing them on Mondays and every Friday has been different. The kids don't seem to be bored so I guess I haven't needed them. Maybe August will be different.

Off to get on with the day. Need to get myself going. At least the laundry has been started....

No comments:

Post a Comment