Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm back...........

Okay, so you're probably wondering where I've been for the last month. Only one word - busy! We all have been sick, getting ready for Christmas and knitting. All these things have been keeping me busy that I just haven't found time to type too much. Definitely a crazy time....

But I have been doing lots of thinking. It all started when my friend and I prepped the next Words for WoMin newsletter. As many of you know, I write a column in there. Needed to come up with an idea to write about. The newsletter is focusing on change. Thought I could do something about that. [Article will be posted here soon.]

So.... please stay tuned in. More stuff to come in the new year. :) Looking forward to working on a better routine for myself that will help me post here a little more regularly. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and wish you many blessings for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment