Saturday, November 12, 2011

I love my coffee..... containers

It may sound a little odd, but I love my coffee containers. My DMIL (dear mother-in-law) got me hooked on Folgers coffee. They have been drinking it for years. I was looking for a less expensive brand and she suggested their kind. She told me too that she cleans and saves all the containers as they're good quality plastic. My DFIL (dear father-in-law) uses them in the garage to hold nuts and bolts, miscellaneous little pieces of metal. And what's nice is they're all the same size. He writes right on it with a Sharpie. And they've got handles too.

Well, I have followed suit and use the coffee containers for everything! They are great for so many things. In the summer time, I put all the sunscreen and bug stuff in one to have by the back door. When the kids get sick, I fill one with their medicines on the kitchen counter. I use one under the sink to hold all my dish washing paraphernalia. My kids have two filled with dinky cars and miniature animals. The list of possibilities goes on and on....

Do you have any genius reusing ideas? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment