Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MIA returns to balance

So I've been MIA for a few days, well 10 to be exact. Lots going on in my life and not all good. There have been so extended family issues that have needed dealing with and I just didn't want to talk to anyone. Sorry for being missing.

But today is a new day. Things are looking better and I'm working at getting more stuff organized. :)

I've realized that life is about balance. Even through the rough times I've been having (and I'm sure there will be more in the future), I still need balance in my life to keep things going. With the help of the routines I developed I was able to keep my home tidy, feed everyone and keep up with the kids and all they entail. And none of it was overwhelming. Most of it was done without even realizing I was doing it.

Still working on my Organization Station. I need to clean out the drawers in the little table. And I found a plastic folder thing that has come in handy for keeping my desk clean of loose papers. Pictures to follow one of these days. ;)

How do you find balance?

No comments:

Post a Comment